February 28 – March 4, 2022: Aquaculture 2022 is the biggest triennial aquaculture expo in North America. Co-hosted by World Aquaculture Society, National Aquaculture Association, National Shellfisheries Association, and American Fisheries Society.
THE TRIENNIAL IS THE LARGEST AQUACULTURE MEETING IN THE WORLD!
The Triennial is the largest aquaculture conference and tradeshow held in the world with nearly 4,000 attendees from over 90 countries and even more countries are expected to have attendees at AQUACULTURE 2022. The Triennial combines the annual meetings of the Fish Culture Section of the American Fisheries Society, World Aquaculture Society, National Shellfisheries Association, and the National Aquaculture Association. In addition to the annual meetings of the main sponsors, look what else is happening at AQUACULTURE 2022!
- AQUACULTURE AMERICA – Annual Meeting of USAS, the U.S. Chapter of World Aquaculture Society and the Aquaculture Suppliers Association.
- Annual Meeting of the U.S. Trout Farmers Association
- Special sessions organized by Aquacultural Engineering Society and International
- Association of Aquaculture Economics and Management
- Many other meetings of working groups, government agencies and related aquaculture activities
- Program with technical sessions and producers seminars covering virtually all species grown in aquaculture
- AND – look at all of the Associate Sponsors on the cover who are participating in the program development!
The last Triennial was held in 2019 in New Orleans where it was pronounced a huge success by over 3,000 people who attended. Don’t miss this Triennial!